Thomas Fleming - SEOCOUGAR Ebay: Scam Alert

My name is Thomas Fleming and I am doing a video review of SEOCOUGAR, as found on eBay.

SEOCOUGAR stated that we could expect the SEO Google AD-SENSE website that SEOCOUGAR was building to be done "usually within 14 days of eBay purchase." However, it took over 5 weeks for SEOCOUGAR to complete.

After sending SEOCOUGAR numerous emails that took SEOCOUGAR 5 to 8 days to reply to, we left feedback on eBay, saying that the communication with SEOCOUGAR was seriously lacking, then asked for a refund through the proper eBay channels.

That seemed to get the immediate attention of SEOCOUGAR, and owner, John Cota, emailed us saying that he was sorry for the repeated delays in communication and offered us a fr.e.e domain, website hosting for 1 year, free back link services for 6 months, and the actual SEO Google AD-SENSE website for free, **IF** my partner removed his less than flattering feedback of SEOCOUGAR on eBay.My partner took this as a sign of good faith and agreed to remove the feedback. Shortly after, John wrote an email to my partner saying: /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////"Did you really think that I was going to be such a gullible *** to give you a free website, pay for your free domain name, give you free webhosting, give you free CMS (C-panel) access, and let you talk down to me like a slave just because you extorted my eBay Feedback? Don't ever contact me again.

JohnSEO CougareBay ID: seocougar

(see attached screenshot of this email from John) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////This "talking down to me" bit was us telling John that his customer support was seriously lacking and that things were not going to work well in the end for SEOCOUGAR if he kept ignoring our emails.

Anyway, John promptly took down the website that he built for us, making it no longer available on the internet. Mind you, this was after he gave us the website for free for removing the feedback about SEOCOUGAR that we had posted on eBay.

Also, we checked the back links that John had offered us for fr.e.e for 6 months, and many of them did not work at all.

In summary, we are not saying that SEOCOUGAR EBAY is a scam or that John Cota is a scam artist, but we are saying that if you decide to do doing business with SEOCOUGAR, do so with extreme caution.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Thomas Fleming. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Thomas Fleming.
Filing a new complaint about