Thomas Fleming - SEOCOUGAR Ebay: Scam Alert
My name is Thomas Fleming and I am doing a video review of SEOCOUGAR, as found on eBay.
SEOCOUGAR stated that we could expect the SEO Google AD-SENSE website that SEOCOUGAR was building to be done "usually within 14 days of eBay purchase." However, it took over 5 weeks for SEOCOUGAR to complete.
After sending SEOCOUGAR numerous emails that took SEOCOUGAR 5 to 8 days to reply to, we left feedback on eBay, saying that the communication with SEOCOUGAR was seriously lacking, then asked for a refund through the proper eBay channels.
That seemed to get the immediate attention of SEOCOUGAR, and owner, John Cota, emailed us saying that he was sorry for the repeated delays in communication and offered us a fr.e.e domain, website hosting for 1 year, free back link services for 6 months, and the actual SEO Google AD-SENSE website for free, **IF** my partner removed his less than flattering feedback of SEOCOUGAR on eBay.My partner took this as a sign of good faith and agreed to remove the feedback. Shortly after, John wrote an email to my partner saying: /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////"Did you really think that I was going to be such a gullible *** to give you a free website, pay for your free domain name, give you free webhosting, give you free CMS (C-panel) access, and let you talk down to me like a slave just because you extorted my eBay Feedback? Don't ever contact me again.
JohnSEO CougareBay ID: seocougar
(see attached screenshot of this email from John) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////This "talking down to me" bit was us telling John that his customer support was seriously lacking and that things were not going to work well in the end for SEOCOUGAR if he kept ignoring our emails.
Anyway, John promptly took down the website that he built for us, making it no longer available on the internet. Mind you, this was after he gave us the website for free for removing the feedback about SEOCOUGAR that we had posted on eBay.
Also, we checked the back links that John had offered us for fr.e.e for 6 months, and many of them did not work at all.
In summary, we are not saying that SEOCOUGAR EBAY is a scam or that John Cota is a scam artist, but we are saying that if you decide to do doing business with SEOCOUGAR, do so with extreme caution.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- After Sale Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."